Monday, October 2, 2006

come home darlin, come home quickly

hard to find my life inspiring after reading this: http://laurenmlee.blogspot.com/
actually it's not, although i'm severely jealous and very irritable without her around.
i've been very craftly lately and hope to post some pics of projects. i woke up at 5:30 this morning to clean my house- and no, i am not a clean freak, but it was a mess and no fun to be and when my house is clean, it is my favorite place to be in. every corner holds something i love. i used to want to be a designer but i'm not so sure now. everything in my house is so personal. i made our artwork, i've been collecting vintage kitchen linens since i was little. i bought my red teapot the day i signed the lease. i don't know how i would bring that out of clients, and i wouldn't want to project myself that much.
doesn't matter anyhow, i have a lovely job now.
and it's getting cold out! i love summer all green and yellow but i'm ready for the warm oranges of fall. it makes my heart pound a little bit just thinking about it. i'm excited for something, that's what fall does to you.
check back here in a few months for my take for the depressing trauma that is winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment