Sunday, July 1, 2007

saving time or slightly insane?

today i also picked out all of my outfits for next week. i've never done that before but thought it would help me save time in the mornings, keep my room cleaner (since i don't have to try several combinations before finding just what i want), and enable me to make more stylish, put-together choices- ones i definitely couldn't come up with in my foggy morning mind.
so here they are: monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday.



i will pair all of them (except tuesday, which is a dress) with jeans and flats. and finding matching jewelry will now be a cinch.
note that i didn't show you photos of my living room or kitchen which are a tad bit chaotic from all the "organizing" taking place today.


*woohoo- wednesday's a holiday so i already have monday of next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment