Saturday, February 4, 2012

Holes and Tassels

Wearing my Scorpion Connector Ring :)





Top: Unbranded, locally handmade | High Waist Shorts: Thrifted |
Belt: Marj's Closet | Detachable Collar: DIY

I went out yesterday for a dinner with my boyfriend and his classmates. It was their get-together as a class after their retreat. I wore this pretty comfortable loose and locally handmade top (with tasseled edges) which was purchased at a cheap price (P199)! Paired it with these dark blue high waist denim shorts along with my favorite animal print belt just to do away with the plain colors. I also wore (finally) the detachable collar that I made weeks ago. It was a night out, but I thought of just wearing comfy flats, thinking that we'd go around the city and I don't want to torture my feet with killer heels as of the moment. Plus, I don't want to be taller than my boyfriend. LOL.
So what do you think about my look? :)

Will probably post pictures of our night out in the next few days! ^_^


No matter what, clothes must be comfortable for you to carry them well. Nothing beats comfort. :)

- thestatuesquecanvas

No comments:

Post a Comment